The Thompson 900 Mixer Mincer has the capacity to mince very efficiently giving a high definition of cut. In some extreme instances this machine has been known to perform well above its design expectations producing up to 15 tonnes of production per week. The labour savings achieved along with the high quality of cut and product consistency should impress the most conscientious operators.
Thompson mixer/grinders are market leaders; the beat-screw operates at right-angle to the bowl. It is this innovative mixing action that minimizes product temperature increases inherent during processing. This in turn delivers better product movement and presentation which extends shelf life.
- Two independent direct drive 4kWHelical reduction units, delivers a more powerful performance ensures efficient discharge whilst minimizing squashing or pulping of the product.
- Removable Stainless Steel Mixing Paddle enables thorough cleaning and sanitization.
- Safety Interlocked and Counter-balanced Dome Lid complete with viewing grills.
- Compact Design with only 950mm x 700mm of floor area.
- Low Loading Height (1045mm).
- 24V AC control circuit, overload Protection for motors.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Castors (2 lockable) for mobility.
- 5.5kW, 7.5kW, 9.2kW Mince Motors
- Foot pedal operation
- Feed-screw knife and plate carriage
- Gemini systems
- De-bone / De-gristle cutting systems
- Ingredients or liquid pouring channel to lid
- Feed-screw ejector to remove feed-screw, knife and plate