Reeflex 250 is an automatic tray sealer in-line, available with optional equipment to give high performance and flexibility to the customer’s requirements. Reeflex 250 has the twin chamber for a highest production out-put. The twin chamber allows from 2 to 8 trays in the die set. Specially designed for industrial purposes where speed and high flexibility (rapid mould change) is the key requirement.
Reeflex 250 has a stainless steel frame, control panel on arm. PLC-Programmable Logic Controller- multiple inputs and output arrangements are achievable, with 15 different programs available. Software programs are available to connect different equipment and devices such as de-nester, dosing unit and special in-feed and out-feed conveyors. Customisation options include, extending the tray loading area according to customer requirements.
Finally the Reeflex 250 is provided with an electric vacuum chamber, this feature achieves savings in energy consumption and lower maintenance costs. The Reeflex 250 provides the latest efficiencies and with lower output noise levels, your facility stands to reap the benefits offered by this product.
- Machine main movements: Electromechanical
- Microprocessor Control: PLC-Siemens
- Control panel: Touch-screen
- Electrical power: Min. 5 Kw Max 14 Kw
- Compressed Air: 9 Nl / c.
- Overall Construction: Stainless-Steel
- Machine cycles:6 – 15 cycles / min. (Cycle speed depending on material quality of tray and film web, tray size, product to pack and general machine configuration)
- Photocell for printed film & Liquid filter and powder
- Support for film printing device
- Special carrier rods for tray
- Extension for in-feed belt
- Automatic out-feed conveyor (standard)
- Conveyer conveying in 1 lane
- Tray de-nester
- Snap on lid unit
- Vibrating unit
- VOLTAGE AND LINKS
- Different electrical supply
- Control and link to external equipment
- Connection for centralized vacuum system