As with every processing procedure, the enhancement of the product when membraning must exceed the emerging costs. When the membrane is removed from a product, the highest possible yield, that means a minimum loss of expensive meat, is crucial. NOCK membrane skinning machines remove only the bare membrane. More yield = less cuts cannot be attained. Of course, when membrane free meat comes into contact with the blade, meat will then be removed instead of any membrane. It depends on the operator and the cut of meat before membraning.
NOCK membrane skinning machines are highly developed, robust high precision machines with a yield which is not gradable with technical means. Nock range of Membrane Skinning Machines offer good value with high operational speed and very high yield. Industry suited construction for the removal of membrane from pork, beef, veal, lamb, turkey, game, poultry; ideal to process larger pieces such as pork loins.
Tips: For membrane skinning an optimum adjustment of the blade geometry, blade holder and transport roller is essential. This is only guaranteed when processing with original NOCK TOP H blades. Other blades (even with nominal corresponding measurements) can cause clearly higher losses. Membrane skinning machines are not suitable to remove the fat from products, as fat does not have a firm structure. To speed up the membraning process it is recommendable to remove the fat when cutting the meat.
- High precision transport roller without grooves and spring suspended blade holder for very low loss of expensive meat.
- Dynamic (counter rotating) stainless steel cleaning roller and the NOCK Air Jet compressed air cleaning system keep the transport roller constantly clean during operation. Thereby reliable gripping, quickly and easy processing and an excellent operational hygiene are guaranteed.
- Fine adjustment of the blade gap to skin products with thick membrane (e.g. beef).
- Boxes can be placed under the machine from the front or back.
- Ergonomic favourable safety foot switch bar, adjustable in height.
- 15 mm thick NOCK POWER PLATES® installed in the machine casing provide constant precision and service friendliness.
- Lockable castors and Stainless steel Construction.
- Blade holder with quick change system