The Nock Cortex CB496 is an automatic/manual derinding machine with medium long in-feed belt for automatic processing and for “manual” derinding with open top automatic derinding of all flat and high pieces as for example belly, back fat, rind cut to size, partial cuts, shoulders etc. Derinding of round parts, for example ham or shoulder, manually with open top. The Nock Cortex CB496 has a cutting speed: 24 m/min.
The NOCK derinding machines persuade through their perfect derinding results. They operate with an ingenious geometry of the transport roller, blade holder, pressure device and in-feed conveyor belt. The blade holder mounting is spring suspended so that the blade holder adjusts optimally to the thickness of the rind (skin). The pressure roller is spring suspended in all models and in most models it is also infinitely variable in height. This way all pieces such as belly of pork, backs of pork, top pieces of bacon, flat cuts, loins, hams, and so on can be flawless derinded. Evenly fresh slaughtered meat can be easily processed. Bacon slabs can also be sliced.
- In-feed conveyor belt, output slide sheet
- Blade gap infinitely adjustable
- Spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- Spring suspended pressure roller, additionally continuously variable in height
- Tooth roller with scraper comb
- Exchangeable in-feed table and foot switch bar to derind round pieces with open top (machine can be effortlessly converted)
- NOCK POWER PLATES® grant robustness and service friendliness also in industry
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better hygiene during processing
- Conveyor belts can be removed within seconds without any tools
- Lockable castors
- Stainless steel construction, stainless steel bearings