MAGNUM Easy tumblers range are equipped with a new drive system whereby the motor and gear drive is connected directly to the container, designed to reduce maintenance and related expenses. Additional engineering improvements include a wide range of rotational speeds and an infinite number of variable revolutions.
When it comes to loading, there are a number of options available including, a mobile lift, vacuum suction or portable conveyor belts. If using the traditional unloading method, product may be unloaded into a 200 kg buggy by turning the container clockwise.
MAGNUM Easy massaging systems are suitable for bone-in or boneless meat products. During production, the product is moved throughout the container in a wave-like motion, gently passing over our uniquely curved designed fins. Depending on your application, additional optional fins are available to intensify the massaging effect and reduce the processing time.
- Drum rotates via direct drive which reduces maintenance.
- Horizontal vacuum massaging system.
- Discharging with right-handed rotation the baffle is turning product and liquid out of the machine.
- Adjustable rotational speeds, intensify the massaging effect, improved both efficiency and profitability.
- Singular Curved Fins.
- Available with cooling system for version “Cool”.
- ISC-B-20 touch screen computer control.
- Loading options include loading lift, conveyor belt or vacuum suction optional.