PRACTIC-240 from GASER is made specifically for batter coating of meat, vegetables and fish. The fully automated battering applicator provides uniform coverage of any product, which is almost unattainable during coating by hands.
The PRACTIC-240 batter applicator with incorporated electromechanical control system ensures reliability and performance to the highest standard within any production line. The PRACTIC-240 can optionally be fitted with a turbine to blow the breadcrumbs on the top side of products. The PRACTIC-240 is the most effective and economic system within its category.
- 3000 to 4000 pieces per hour.
- Freestanding Stainless Steel construction, mounted on legs with S/S wheels
- Speed is variable from 9 to 15m per min.
- Automatic bread feed or batter agitator, dipping the product in the batter.
- Inverter for discharging bread and blower for excess liquid.
- Plane output at height of 960mm.
- 15ltr top mounted batter tank.
- 30kg top mounted breadcrumbs tank.
- Dismantles for ease of cleaning and easy maintenance.