The Clifton Food Range of sous vide baths has been expanded to include a variation on the popular 28 litre model. This product has the controls placed on the narrow end of the bath meaning that the whole unit can be run from ‘front to back’ on the counter top. This results in considerable saving where space is at a premium in a busy kitchen. Ideal for sous vide and other low temp cooking, these baths are an indispensable piece of equipment for all leading chefs worldwide.
- Drain tap is located on the front panel – easy to clean down after service.
- Precise temperatures controller.
- Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C.
- Integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours.
- Audio/visual notification at the end of the set period.
- After set cooking time- bath still continues to operate at the set temperature.
- Current time and temperature settings are retained in memory even after ‘power off.’
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- Visual alert –If water level falls below the recommended minimum level, displaying ‘FILL’.
- Side lifting handles make it easy and safe to carry the bath around the kitchen.
- In common with all Clifton baths, the product is powered from a standard 13 amp wall socket.
- Supplied complete with drain tap, lids and stainless steel shelf
Additional Technical Data
- Allow 90mm at rear of unit for mains cable/ventilation
- Allow 130mm at front of unit for tap & hose